Monday, July 27, 2009

Sgt Peppers Bar & Grill - Stouffville

The new Sargent Peppers, in Stouffville, Ontario, Canada is a really a nice new place. It is located on hwy 48 just 9km north of # 7 hwy, in a large plaza with a Walmart and Canadian Tire store.

The bar and grill are trying to build it's customers base and a jazz cliental up. Jazz fans from Sgt Peppers Markham location have visited the new venue (since losing their resident jazz band), and like it a lot. The atmosphere's cozy and the pub and grill menu includes the every popular burgers and wings and of course a nice cold beer.

The Ragweed Jazz band has been fortunate to land gigs at the Stouffville Sgt Peppers every second Thursday from 7.30pm to 10.30pm. Brian's (Dinny) calendar has the dates as he will be appearing with them most Thursday nights. So come and support local live jazz musicians we'd love to see you.

Next live jazz date is 30th July 2009.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 7, 2009 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous Keen said...

Thanks for the info I'm playing golf over at Emerald Hills on the 13th Aug, might slip over for wings on the way home.

 
At August 13, 2009 at 6:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got home from dinner ( first time ) the jazz was great, the service was poor at best. Two burgers, both wrong. by the time I was able to flag down the server (nowere to be found after bringing the food) to bring me some mayo for my dry burger it was stone cold. When I paid the bill I asked the server to deduct the bacon they charged me for, but I never got. I told her she could check the burger it was still sitting openface on my plate. She didn't seem interested in that. Overall a poor dining experiance. needless to say I won't be back, the search continues for a good resturant in Stouffville. dbmainland@hotmail.com

 
At August 25, 2009 at 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had dinner with a friend on Aug. 24th. Considering the prices, the food is atrocious. Had a burger which was so dry and tasteless and the fries tasted like they had been cooked previously and warmed up. My friend had the wings, and her comment was "I've certainly eaten better". Would not eat here again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home